[mk_page_section bg_color=”#e11936″ bg_position=”center center” bg_repeat=”no-repeat” min_height=”245″ full_width=”true” padding_top=”0″ padding_bottom=”0″ sidebar=”sidebar-1″]
Continuing Creative Education Session
All marketing and communications staff are invited to join us for a morning of learning at this Marketing + Communications Continuing Creative Education Session. We will dive into the new ways to elevate our recruitment and reputation marketing efforts. Co-hosted with our agency Carnegie Dartlet, which boasts a variety of higher education marketing experts, on the topics detailed below.
Participation is free. Attendees will be awarded a certification of completion which will be posted to your success factors profile.
RSVPs are required. These invite-only sessions are first-come, first serve, and there is an attendance cap!
Monday, July 15
1819 Innovation Hub, 230
8:30 a.m. – Coffee + Networking
9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. – Continuing Creative Education, sessions include:
- Psychographics are the Future of Marketing—Starting Now
- Growing Your Funnel & Application Pool Through Online Display
- Paid Social Media Marketing 101
- Developing a PPC Strategy for Undergraduate & Graduate Programs
- Navigating the Rapid Rise of Digital Video Marketing
- What Now? Q and A time about how these things can be applied
RSVPs will be open until Friday, July 5.