[mk_page_section bg_color=”#e11936″ bg_position=”center center” bg_repeat=”no-repeat” min_height=”245″ full_width=”true” padding_top=”0″ padding_bottom=”0″ sidebar=”sidebar-1″]
Itinerary for Platform Party
Saturday, December 14, 2019
University of Cincinnati Commencement
ALL-UNIVERSITY COMMENCEMENT CEREMONY
(Doctoral Hooding, Master’s Recognition and Undergraduate Degrees)
Honorary Degree Recipient: Ellen Rieveschl
CEREMONY LOCATION: Fifth Third Arena at the University of Cincinnati (West Campus) – Doors open to the arena seating at 7:30 a.m.
- Varsity Village Garage, 200 Varsity Village Drive, Cincinnati, 45221 (off Corry Boulevard on UC’s campus beneath the tennis courts; see map included in the email)
8:00-8:15 a.m. Check-in and Robing
- Please enter at the Lindner Athletics Center, 2751 O’Varsity Way, Cincinnati, 45221 (above ground of the Varsity Village Garage). You will be escorted to the robing area in Margaret Valentine Classroom South/Arena Club in Fifth Third Arena.
8:15-8:45 a.m. Photos
- Photos will be taken in the Valentine Classroom.
8:45 a.m. Line-Up for Processional
- Assemble for procession into the arena in the chairs provided in the robing room.
9:00 a.m. Processional − Commencement Ceremony
- The ceremony, held in Fifth Third Arena, begins at 9:00 a.m. The platform party will march into the arena and onto the stage. The ceremony is expected to last 2 or more hours.
- Platform party members return to robing area to remove regalia.